Crawford Realty's Exclusive 62 Points of Marketing
Crawford's Buyer Magnet System
- Skillful Contract Negotiation Support all the way to closing. No matter how many contracts it takes to get your home SOLD on your terms.
Whether or not your buyer comes with or without an agent, we will be there to offer you support with the contract. Our goal is to create an alliance with you that empowers you to a successful closing and the rewards of getting your house sold. Our guidance through the contract reveals many buyers' rights that may need to be revised to protect your interests. Crawford Realty is seasoned in peacekeeping while Home-Profiting™ with you. We negotiate and offer support to buyers and sellers every week!
- Advice on your Inspection both prior to and after your contract.
Although we don't go over the inspection in depth, we have enough experience to know the tricks to making an inspection work. And, more importantly, we have some important advice for you before you get an offer.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement to review anytime.
The Alabama Association of Realtor’s® form and all addendums that are needed to make your closing go smoothly. We will even assist buyers (not working with agents) fill out and submit the agreement when making their offer - keeping them from seeking agent representation and saving you the buyer’s agent commission!
- We speak often to the closing attorney on your behalf to set-up closing. We, with your help, will make sure everything runs smoothly.
How We List Your Home - From Your Home, and an Expert Lists It
- We come to your home and you are listed before we leave.
One of our skilled listing experts will visit your home when you are ready to list to evaluate your selling strategy with you on how to stay on target in the home selling process.
- We help you set the price - not the traditional way.
One of our skilled listing experts will visit your home when you are ready to list to evaluate your selling strategy with you on how to stay on target in the home selling process. We'll help you set your price for maximum marketing impact.
- We give you advice on what you should do to the property.
Many people rely on someone who has been in hundreds of houses for their advice. No problem here. Crawford agents have listed hundreds of houses. We can give you all the advice that you need. Our job is to tell you what it is going to take for you to sell your home as you go through the process.
- We will run a detailed search on active and recently-sold properties in your area, upon your request.
We scour the entire Greater Alabama MLS® to find properties comparable to yours. We can show you all the currently-active homes in your area, and what they are listed for, to assist you in coming up with a competitive price at which to list your home. We will also pull up all recent sales in your competitive market area, to see what the actual selling prices are, compared to their listing price. This helps you understand how an appraiser might value your home, and what you might realistically expect to sell it for.
How We Market Your Home With You - No Other Company Can Compete
- Exclusive Right To Sell with Open Listing that allows you to find a buyer and pay no agent commission.
With this rare type of property listing, you are able to benefit from being listed yet still sell your home as a "For Sale by Owner" and pay no buyer's agent commission if your buyer has not used a buyer’s agent. Simply stated, if a home buyer comes to you while you are on our program, and that buyer is not working with a real estate agent, no matter how they found you – through the yard sign, one of the ads we build for you, or by referral – you pay no buyer’s agent commission! You’ll put that 2–3% buyer’s commission back in your own pocket. We won’t take it from you. A traditional real estate agent won’t give you that opportunity. If they set you up on a typical 6% commission, and there is no buyer’s agent present, the listing agent will just keep the whole 6% for themselves.
- AN A+ RATING FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TELLS BUYERS AND SELLERS THEY ARE DEALING WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS A SPOTLESS REPUTATION.
There is no higher company rating, and even though the BBB receives twice the number of inquiries about Crawford Realty than the average Birmingham Real Estate Company, we have never had even a single unresolved complaint.
- We answer buyer calls 7 days a week - LIVE by a real estate Agent.
Our agents answer your buyer's calls 9:00 to 6:00 M-S and 12 to 4 on Sundays. We give the buyer your name and number to contact you for showing.
- Agent Listing Service listed by an expert Agent in your home.
You are listed in MLS® via our laptop computer before we leave your home. Through the MLS®, 4,000+ real estate agents and their buyers will know your Birmingham home is for sale, get a detailed description of the property, see up to 34 photographs of your home, and know exactly what real estate commission you are willing to pay a real estate agent to bring you a home buyer – usually 2 ½ –3% of the sales price. And because of the savings on the listing side, you can get aggressive and offer 4% to the buyer's agent if you choose.
- FREE unlimited updates and changes to your listing, including photos, description, price, showing instructions, and any other information, when you provide us with a written request to make the change.
- Realtor.com Ad
- All other real estate companies' websites that are posting the MLS® on their website.
Your home will appear on most large company and individual agent websites that search the MLS®. Your home will appear courtesy of Crawford Realty. Don't be fooled by other companies, your home will appear on their website too while listed with us.
Your home will appear on For Sale by Owner (FSBO) top-ranked sites. From here you can print flyers and be searched by city or price by savvy buyers. No other agent in town will market your home this way!
- Your ad will appear on al.com, sponsored by the Birmingham News.
- CrawfordRealty.com website viewed by thousands daily!
Through our website visitors can view all of our active listings, including yours.
- Durable yard sign with optional fancy sign post.
We supply you with a real estate size sign with a professional finish. Our signs sport a very conservative logo that does not bring attention to the fact that you have a discounted listing. Unlike most of our competitors who don’t adhere to this same concern for your privacy, we don’t alienate the traditional agents that are bringing your buyers.
- Open House Announcement on MLS®, Realtor.com, GreaterAlabamaMLS.com, and the FSBO websites we’ve put you on.
- Your home listed on www.Zillow.com (the new rival to Realtor.com)
- We allow you to Rent or Lease Purchase your home at the same time you are listed.
At anytime that you want to offer other options to the market, you can add that on to your strategy. We are one of the few companies in Alabama that will allow you flexibility to market your home with many strategies.
- Custom Flyer Template with 7 photos and detailed bullet points on your home’s features.
Create your own flyer from our template, where true value is exposed to the public while you tell your story. Many helpful hints are on this flyer template.
- Customized ads on every tool we use.
We customize the MLS®, Realtor.com, other agent's websites, and our "For Sale by Owner" sites. We consider the upfront fee as payment to advertise your home.
- Your home listed on www.Trulia.com.
- Our Expert Lenders can Pre-Approve your Buyers anytime.
We can pre-qualify your buyers through our preferred lender before they make an offer to buy your home.
- We teach you how to speak to buyers who are not working with an agent; that way we can increase your odds of selling your home to a buyer without an agent, saving you the buyer commission you are offering to an agent.
- Emails are sent to you frequently keeping you up to date with the condition of the market and your marketing and processes.
- Mortgage template with options for your buyers available through our preferred mortgage broker.
We have access to current mortgage rates that you can attach to your flyer or leave on your marketing table that shows the rates and mortgage payments for your buyers.
- Access to demographic materials for your marketing table.
- We can give you advice on customizing a letter to all potential buyers explaining why you are moving and how you feel about your home and neighborhood.
We know that buyers have questions about your home and your motives. This letter template will help you be remembered as the letter house and can be a way for you to pass along serious emotion for your home and neighborhood that can be profitable to your bottom line.
- Choose either to rent an electronic lockbox from us for a one-time fee of $100 or buy a combination lockbox for $50 that is yours to keep. Of course, you can choose not to use a lockbox at all.
- We will follow-up with your buyers when they do not have an agent.
If a buyer comes to your home and you get their name and phone number, we will follow up with them.
- One directional sign with an option to purchase more.
Crawford Realty has a directional sign with our logo pointing into your neighborhood.
- We have agents on staff daily to assist buyers, agents and you.
Our agents are available every day to assist your every need to help with any confusion and make your home sale transition smooth.
- We can put you in touch with a professional stager/decorator to analyze your home, give you advice, or stage it for you, at special rates for Crawford clients only.
Staging is the very best proven way to get top dollar for your home as you prepare it for sale. Homes that are Staged sell faster and for more money! This is because Staging sets the scene throughout the house to create immediate buyer interest in your property. This will then lead to your home selling for the highest possible price in today's market. Remember, "The way you live in your home, and the way you market and sell your house are two different things."
- Free Old Republic seller's warranty, upon your request, could save you thousands.
Old Republic Home Protection - Seller Home Warranty and Crawford Realty have teamed up to offer you free protection of your plumbing, electrical, and kitchen appliances while you are listed with Crawford Realty.Some rules apply.
- Special access to our preferred attorney, lender and inspector to answer your questions.
Our real estate partners will be glad to speak with you and answer your questions.
- We can Show Your Home when you can't as often as you need when you let us know that you need help when you are not available to show your home to a buyer that has not hired an agent.
- 24/7 customer support strategy Agent and customer support website.
Along the way, you may need strategy help. Call us between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. on the weekdays for free advice from experienced real estate professionals. This could help you avoid full-price commissions.
- You can exit our listing at any time and transfer to another company at no charge for transfers.
You can exit your contract with written notice at any time, for no charge. If you decide to return, we only charge $150 for a new listing.
- Wayne’s on-line brochure detailing How To Get Your House Sold – 50 Most Powerful Tips.
The 50 Most Powerful Things You Can Do To Get Your House SOLD by Wayne Crawford.
- We offer you a marketing strategy that the top agents in the country use for your review.
How We Market To Buyers
- We work with a mortgage broker who searches every available mortgage resource to help our buyers find the best rates. He will pre-qualify our buyers and work with them to get their loan funded.
- We offer buyers an opportunity to earn back up to $500 for doing a little legwork on their own.
- Your listing is good until sold. No matter how long it takes.
If you cancel our listing, we only charge $150 to give you a new listing with a new MLS® number when you come back.
- We have as dominant a presence as any real estate company in central Alabama.
- We are working with buyers under buyer agency to Crawford Realty plus many active sellers who may be buying and literally hundreds of calls are placed to our office about properties monthly.
- Wayne’s Blog.
You can link to the blog from any page on our website. Here Buyers can find detailed information on current market conditions and helpful tips on how to buy a home.
- From links on our website, sellers can see all of Crawford Realty’s listings, as well as every home that’s listed in the Greater Alabama MLS®, including yours!
- Free Phone Consultation about your property to all potential buyers who inquire about it.
- We are open 364 days a year to receive your contract and talk to your buyers!
- Wayne researches daily to find new ideas to sell your home. You get ALL of this information as soon as Wayne learns it.
- We will teach you how to take the BEST photos of your home if you choose to take them.
Helpful Assistance for Sellers
- Our website has a simple calculator.
Just plug in your selling price and the calculator will tell you how much less you’ll pay in commissions when you sell using the Crawford Realty system versus a full-price agency.
- After you list, we will give you the password to our special Seller Client log-in page.
Here you’ll find copies of contracts, different addendums you might need, handy checklists, marketing materials, and much more.
- We can make your flyers for you for a small fee, or teach you how to make your own for free.
- We will set up your closing for you, either with your choice of closing attorney, or ours.
We know expert real estate closing attorneys who can bring you to a successful closing celebration for a great price.
- Got a difficult buyer’s agent to deal with?
No problem, we’ll work with that agent for you, to get the deal done if it’s at all possible.
- We are networked around the country with an extensive group of like-minded Real Estate Brokers who have, collectively, hundreds of years of combined experience.
If your situation is unique or especially difficult, we can enlist the real estate brain power of over 50 other real estate companies, their brokers and agents. And we WILL come up with the best answer.
- Wayne's Blog.
You can link to the blog from any page on our website. There you will find a wealth of ideas on how to best prepare and sell your home.
- We can work with your closing attorney to make sure they have everything you need to close successfully, from loan payoffs to termite bonds, home warranties for the buyer to title insurance, and anything else they’ll need.